Climb into the driver's seat of your car and your business, transport passengers across Barcelona and grow your company!
After arriving in Barcelona with nothing but a car and a dream, drive around the busy streets of the famous city and transport passengers while offering them impeccable service. You will need to follow the rules of the road; deal with impatient passengers and rush hours; adapt your routes to avoid traffic jams and accidents; and, most of all, ensure your clients are pleased with your service to earn the best ratings and the most generous tips!
EXPLORE THE REAL BARCELONA
• Transport your passengers across 286 miles (460 km) of roads in a large area of Barcelona reproduced at 1:1 scale.
• Explore the city and earn experience points by discovering new points of interest.
• Use your experience points to unlock new skills, such as the ability to accept longer fares
DRIVE LIKE A PROFESSIONAL
• Pick up clients and take them to their destination
• Follow the rules of the road and avoid collisions with vehicles and pedestrians
• Adapt your route based on random events (accidents, construction work, parades, etc.)
• Adapt to changing weather: for example, increase your braking distance when the road surface is wet to avoid collisions
MANAGE YOUR BUSINESS
• Buy new cars with the profits from your fares
• Hire employees based on their profile and assign them to cars, neighbourhoods and time slots
• Make the right decisions to maximize your profits!
If you like to be challenged, accept special missions within two categories:
• Drive as fast as possible (no speeding fines apply)
• Don't break any traffic rules
Be fast and error-free because the clients in these missions have especially high expectations!
KEEP YOUR CLIENTS HAPPY
• Respond to your passengers' requests: chat, change the radio station, open the window, etc.
• Provide impeccable service to earn tips and excellent reviews
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TAXI
• Select your driving style and car models, such as electric or fuel-based cars, and automatic, semi-automatic or manual transmission
• Customize your cars: colour, driver's cab, rims, accessories, etc.
• Upgrade your vehicles using your profits and experience!
TAKE CARE OF YOUR TAXI
• Monitor warning lights on your dashboard and visit petrol stations, charging stations and service stations whenever necessary
• Repair your vehicles if they are damaged
• Visit a car wash regularly: your clients won't want to get into a dirty car!
Recenzija: Note: HTML nije preveden!
Ocena: Loše Dobro
Unesite kod sa slike: